The Invisiport is the first micro-invasive implantable port. With its unique design and patented dynamic fixation configuration, the Invisiport delivers unprecedented ease of placement and access—with benefits for patients and medical professionals alike.
Maximum Effectiveness, Minimum Discomfort
Each aspect of the Invisiport's design delivers a unique solution to the problems posed by traditional chest ports and PICCs.
- The Invisiport's patented dynamic fixation configuration consists of a self-deploying wing that is retracted for insertion and then deployed after insertion.
- The Invisiport is placed like a standard PICC line. However, it is implanted fully and securely beneath the skin of the arm, offering all the advantages of a traditional port, but with less scarring and tissue disruption.
- The Invisiport remains secure beneath the surface of the skin. It is accessed by palpating the locator bump and depressing the distal end.
Benefits for Patients and Professionals
Each year millions of chest ports and PICCs are placed in patients in the United States alone. Yet none offer the unprecedented benefits of the Invisiport.
- Minimal invasiveness during placement and removal
- Increased stability without complicated surgery
- Convenience of a traditional chest port with potentially fewer surgical risks and smaller insertion profile.
- Potential for reduced institutional costs related to lower anesthetic requirements and reduced procedural staffing